Monday, March 7, 2016

Colorado's uniforms


So this morning I watched a re-play of yesterday's Colorado at San Jose season opener. (San Jose won the match 1-0)

But all I could think about while watching it was how Colorado's yellow/blue uniform should actually be RSL's road uniform or 3rd uniform. I know, I can't believe I'm saying it but I am actually envious of this Rapids uniform.

We all remember RSL's "Victory Gold" uniforms, they were an excellent 3rd uniform. But for some reason they only lasted one year.

http://rslcup.blogspot.com/2010/08/superstitious-rsl-will-debut-new.html

Colorado has beaten us to the punch, they stole a uniform that should be ours. Couple that with our exit from the CONCACAF Champions Cup and I'm already on a downer.

And the season has just begun.

No comments: